Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stitching complete



It took a bit longer than I thought but now I have a garage full of Canoe!


Looks great. Stitched all the bulkheads in as well (after the pictures were taken) and have started to tack the outside chines between the stitches.


Really happy with how she looks. She is a bit wider than I had imagined and checking width against roof bars we may have a bit of a problem. The roof bars we have for the peugeot angle inwards from the uprights and there is no overhang like normal roof bars. And the boat is wider than the uprights. Looks like I will need to adapt the roof bars!


1 Comments:

Blogger The most divine Pimp, master of the jazz said...

Lordy!

Is that a canoe in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?

HURRAH!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home